Smoking Kills – Kill Smoking Before Smoking Kills You
According to research, every year hundreds of thousands of people all over world die from smoke related problems. Smoking kills, smokers are more likely to suffer early death and to die from medical complications caused by smoking.
Aside from the stench cigarette smoke leaves on clothes, breath, hair, and home there are many other complications. Listed below are some of the different effects of smoking:
Immediately after smoking a cigarette:
- A person’s blood pressure and heart rate increases
- There is a notable decrease in blood flow to body extremities
- The brain and the nervous system is stimulated
- There is an increase in acidity in the system
- The sense of taste and smell is weakened
- There is often a loss of appetite
Other longer term effects:
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic coughing
- Reduced overall fitness
- Nicotine stains on the smoker’s fingers and teeth.
- Smokers suffer from more coughs and colds than non-smokers
- Difficulty recovering from minor and major illnesses
- Impotence for men, infertility for women
- Facial wrinkles appear at an early age and grow deeper
Because smokers experience these side effects, they have a higher risk of developing the following diseases:
- Pneumonia and chronic bronchitis
- Emphysema (collapse of the small airways in the lungs)
- heart attack and other coronary diseases
- different kinds of cancers (lungs, throat, mouth, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, and stomach)
- stomach ulcers
- vascular disease due to a decreased blood flow to the legs
Once a person becomes addicted to cigarettes, they may find themselves experiencing withdrawal symptoms when they decide to stop. Withdrawal symptoms include:
- lack of focus
- lack of patience
- strong cravings
- weight gain
Withdrawal symptoms are the number one reason for failure and that’s where stop smoking hypnosis can make the huge difference. Stopping smoking with hypnosis means there are no cravings or withdrawal symptoms to contend with. Hypnosis alters the mind and turns it in the direction of freedom meaning cravings are left behind and you have freedom instead.
Smoking just isn’t worth it and if you’ve decided to stop and join the ranks of millions of non-smokers congratulations. Stopping smoking will be one of the best things you ever did. Lungs and arteries recover quickly and with the increase in fresh air comes an increase in fitness levels. Wouldn’t you like to breathe freely once again and laugh heartily without bursting out coughing? You can achieve it and the number one way to achieve it is stop smoking hypnosis.
You owe it to you to stop smoking before someone gives you the message you’ve always dreaded hearing.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org